Stevenson University

Stevenson university logo

Stevenson University was founded in 1947 as Villa Julie College. In 2008, the college adopted the name Stevenson University to reflect its growing size, expanding mission, and breadth of academic offerings. Serving over 2,700 undergraduate students as well as nearly 900 online students, the university is committed to providing exceptional experiences, a connection to career, and a community centered on student success.

Products

Recognize awards, top performers, and team wins with custom branded acrylic recognition signs by Strategic...

Let's Make Something Great

For over 25 years, Strategic Factory has been a family-owned industry leader in Maryland, offering only the best in service and craftsmanship in a variety of products and solutions.