4 Ways Print Can Reinvigorate Your Brand
How often do you update your marketing materials? If it’s longer than every two years, then you’re overdue for an update.
A refresh of your brand breathes new life into your business, helping you stay competitive, attract your target audience, and drive revenue.
Here are 3 easy ways we can help you reinvigorate your brand…
Leave a memorable impression with your business contacts and consider these upgrades:
- Use a unique card shape like an oval, triangle, or hexagon.
- Make your card pop with a special finish like embossing, foil stamping, or UV coating.
- Try alternative materials like metal, plastic, or transparent cards.
Brochures & Presentation Folders
Capture your audience’s attention and deliver your products and services in an engaging and modern way with:
- Colorful geometrical shapes
- Minimalistic design
- Artful photography
Letterhead, Envelopes, & Notepads
They’re so much more than your company’s contact info! Enhance your brand and use the space to your advantage with:
- Embellishments like metallic ink, embossing, and die-cutting
- Meaningful imagery
- Bright accent colors
- Textured paper
Logos and Colors
The direction your brand is going in today might be different than it was a few years ago. Update your logo and refresh your colors for an updated look with:
- Minimalistic and proportioned design
- 3D gradients for a simple, modern look
- Centering your logo around a core concept
- Daring, bold typography
Ready for a refresh?
Let our award-winning team give your brand a fresh look!
Contact us at 443-548-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org