Make your Company Pop in 3D with dimensional lettering
Give your brand a facelift with durable and attractive dimensional signage that can be installed both indoors and out!
Dimensional lettering (or logo) can be found almost everywhere; it’s an extremely popular way to advertise and promote your company. Letters can be made from aluminum, steel, acrylic, laminated acrylic, foam, laminated foam and formed plastic. Durability varies depending on material, but in general, metal lasts the longest (but costs more) and aluminum is a cost-effective material if you want the metal look for less money.
There are numerous options available when it comes to mounting as well, depending on whether it’s indoors or out in the elements. This includes double-sided tape for flat indoor letters or side and stud mounts and much more. The majority of dimensional letters can be front or backlit.
Dimensional signage can be placed almost anywhere and is ideal for your company’s name, logo or address. Additionally, dimensional signage is perfect for directional and wayfinding signage, indoors and out!
With so many options, how do you know what to choose? Take a look at some of the pros of the top dimensional lettering styles below and then call our signage experts for a free consultation. They can help determine the best material and size for your project.
Today is the day to take your company name or logo 3D with dimensional lettering!
Flat Cut Metal
- Great for indoor or out
- Letters or logos, high-grade plate metal
- Various thicknesses
- Aluminum, steel, bronze, brass or copper finishes or painted colors
- 2 week production time
- Cast aluminum letters are classic, and offer dimension with durability
- Earth-friendly alloys free of lead and mercury
- Strong and stable
- Weigh less than metal letters
- Corrosion-resistant with crisp edges
- Elegant for reception areas or exhibits
- Variety of metal and foil laminates
- Acrylic or high density foam substrate
- Various thicknesses
Laser Cut Acrylic
- Extremely durable, fully customizable letters/logos
- Laser cut polished edges
- Wide range of colors and thicknesses
- Fast production time
- Water-resistant and earth-friendly
- Unlimited styles and colors
- Replicate look of metal using brushed or polished chrome laminate
- Available front or backlit
Injection Molded Plastic
- Look and feel of cast metal in a plastic
- Standard style letters can be painted installed super quick
As you can see, there are a TON of options to choose from, not to mention a variety of different sizes, shapes and finishes. Give us a call and boost your brand recognition today!