Spokes Marketing Support Process
Support Process and Policy
Our technical support team is available to address and resolve any issue which effects the availability of your website and/or email service. Please visit our contact page or call 443.738.9812 to reach our support team.
Initial Process and Billing
Upon receiving a support ticket, our team will attempt to reproduce the issue. If successful we will proceed to resolve the issue using the process described below. If we are unable to reproduce the issue then we will contact the client to request additional information.
Our team’s resources can test and analyze problems with a client’s website which includes the pages, hosting, domain name, and local ISP. Our team can, with our client’s assistance, diagnose issues with the equipment at the client’s station which includes the client’s computer, browser, local ISP, routers, gateways, and on-site wiring. The client may be billed for the time we spend diagnosing equipment at the client’s station depending on the level of their service agreement. Please reference the illustration below.
If we feel that resolving the issue or gathering enough information to understand the problem will take more than a half hour then we will notify client and request approval for issue resolution. The client may be billed for this time depending on the level of their service agreement.
- Tier 1 – does not include any hourly support – you will receive a bill from us for Tech Support for any issues on which we spend more than 15 minutes
- Tier 2 – includes one hour of support
- Tier 3 – includes two hours of support
- Tier 4 – includes three hours of support
For Tiers 2, 3 and 4 you will receive a bill if you approve work that will take more than your allocated hours of monthly support.
Levels of Tech Support issues are analyzed and handled internally by Spokes Marketing in “Levels”. Tech Support will assess, within the first 24 hours, if the issue is to be handled as a Level 1 issue. If necessary, the Tech Support Manager will escalate the issue to Level 2 and notify our management team.
If escalated to Level 2 then an additional 48 hours will be allowed to resolve the problem. If necessary, the Tech Support Manager will escalate the issue to Level 3 and notify our management team.
We will be diligent in keeping our clients informed of our progress.
- Client will be notified upon receipt of problem.
- Client will be notified within 24-hours of our determination of the steps needed to remedy the issue.
- Client will be notified upon escalation to Level 2 and Level 3.
- Client will be notified upon resolution of issue.
- Client will be billed appropriately in next billing cycle for any support issues not related to original site construction or for any issues occurring 3 months after the site is “launched”.