We're a boutique marketing agency creating captivating branding for our clients. We specialize in graphic design, content writing, web development, social engagement, and customized branded products.
Some say dancing is a metaphor for life. We see it as a simile for marketing. Need a partner? We've mastered the steps. Let us show you our moves and put your brand in the spotlight.
Graphic Tango News
Exchanging business cards is as routine as a handshake at the start of any meeting, and the U.S. prints over 27 million daily. But popular also means saturated: 88% of business cards will be thrown away less than a week after they’re handed out. Don’t be discouraged; it’s simply time to ask yourself, “what are the other 12% doing right?”
When starting up or continuing to grow a successful business, one thing is certain – you need to market yourself! In the world of digital media, topics and trends change daily. So, how do business owners decide which social media outlet would be most beneficial to them?
Ninety-three percent of people who responded to the survey said that visual appearance (which color is a part of) was the most important factor they used when making a purchasing decision. Only six percent said texture, while one percent placed a heavy value on sound and smell.