Five Reasons to Install Window Signage Today
Most of our fans are aware that we wrap vehicles and even elevators but did you know we wrap store windows and doors? Check out this recent install for Pizza Boli’s in Westminster.
It didn’t take long for savvy business owners to realize that wrapping their store windows was even easier and just as economically beneficial as wrapping a company vehicle.
It’s a well-known statistic that vehicle wraps offer the most exposure to potential clients, as they garner 30-70 thousand views daily. They’re affordable considering the amount of exposure they get, but can be pricey if you have an entire fleet of vehicles to wrap.
But maybe you’re a small business owner with no company vehicles.
Does your business have a window? That’s prime real estate just waiting to be utilized!
Here are the top five reasons to consider installing a window perforation today:
- It’s large and attractive. When people walk or drive by your storefront, they will be drawn to your door with eye-catching graphics placed at eye level.
- It’s economical. Window and door signage is relatively inexpensive compared to other forms of advertising, and will pay for itself over time. Additionally, vinyl window perforations help retain heat in the winter and block the sun’s rays in the summer.
- It reinforces your brand. A cohesive marketing campaign involves varied collateral with the same message: business cards, brochures, posters, promotional materials and signage. Make your brand stand out from the rest with window signage!
- It’s secure. You can see outside, but others can’t see inside. The vinyl adds an additional layer of protection against small rocks and environmental debris, and it’s weather and fade resistant. The adhesive is extremely strong but the perforation can be removed without damaging the glass.
- It works! Research has shown that 50 percent of your customers learn about your store through on-premise signage. Additionally, 85 percent of your customers reside or work within a five-mile radius of your business.
When you’re ready to boost your brand and your sales, contact our signage experts for a consultation and see what you can gain with window and door perforations.